The terms “AccessEquals”, "we", "us" and "our" refer to the owner of the website, AccessEquals LLP, whose correspondence address is Suite 1, The Werks, 45 Church Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2BE, United Kingdom. Our partnership is registered in England and Wales, number OC399355.
"You", "your" and "yours" means the person(s) accessing the website
"Material" means any information, data, text, graphics, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available on this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following:
- The content of this website is for information only. We may change it without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or currency of the material found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that material may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- Reproduction of this website material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience to offer further information. They do not mean that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- External websites linked to from this website may not conform to our accessibility standards. If you think an external website is not accessible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to request a link from our website to your website, please email email@example.com
- If you choose to follow links to other websites you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Use of the website and copyright
This website and its content, except where otherwise stated, is copyright “AccessEquals LLP” 2015. All rights reserved.
You may access, view and download copies of material contained the website as long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions and:
- you use the material for information purposes and for your non-commercial, personal use only;
- all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices are kept on the material; and
- you do not modify, reproduce, display, distribute the material or perform the material for any public use without prior written consent from AccessEquals.
Privacy and Data Protection